Billing & Pickup Policy
- We do accept deposits to hold your dog till it's ready to leave our home to yours (up to 8 weeks).
- Deposits are non-refundable if for some reason on our part we cannot supply puppy we will replace or refund the puppy
- Buyer has 48 hrs after purchase to take their puppy to the vet for a checkup.
Mitchell-Tomes Kennels assumes no responsibility for any veterinarian bills incurred after a puppy leaves our kennel due to carelessness/negligence.
If for any reason you can no longer care for your puppy please return it to us and we will work to place it into a new forever home.
Quality & Health Guarantee
- Puppies are wormed on a bi-weekly basis and all vet shots and vet records are kept and up to date.
- We require that all puppies stay in a heated or air-conditioned kennel with scheduled daily deep cleanings (bleach, sanitizer, flea & tick control).
- Our puppies are sold in veterinarian-approved healthy condition, cleaned, and socialized to the best of our knowledge and abilities.
- Puppies are sold as pet quality. However, this does not mean they aren't show/breed quality.
Contract of Sale Puppy or Adult
COMPLETE PAYMENT OF PUPPY INCLUDES 1. $______________ payment
*CKC registration of puppy will be withheld by Northside kennels until cash payment requirement is satisfied
* THIS PUPPY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health condition at the time of purchase (including two testicles and no visible hernia). If puppy is declared in unacceptable health by a licensed Veterinarian within 72 hours of purchase, replacement puppy of equal value or if not available at time credit towards next litter (to be agreeable to both buyer and seller) will be made if ALL the following requirements are met: The puppy is declared in unacceptable health by a licensed Veterinarian with in 72 hours of purchase (excluding Sundays). The buyer retains a WRITTEN statement from the Veterinarian describing the problem. The puppy is returned to me, with all registrations. Buyer understands that seller can and will not guarantee size, height or weight of puppy upon maturity. Buyer understands that this puppy was bred in quality blood lines. Buyer assumes full responsibility for the health, appearance and temperament of the puppy. There is no warranty against Hypoglycemia, Coccidia, Hip or Joint problems, Parasites, Cherry eye, Stenotic Nares, Viral; Bacterial Infections, Elongated Soft Palate because there are too many variables as why some of these problems can occur that are not just heredity induced. There is no warranty against Demodectic mange (Demodecosis) as this type of mange lays dormant in all puppies and can and will develop during times of stress, change of environment and so forth. Buyer understands that the SELLER WILL NOT PAY ANY VETERINARIAN FEES WHAT SO EVER and that any expenditures buyer might incur in attempt to correct any problem with the puppy buyer is purchasing today will be the sole responsibility of the buyer and WILL NOT BE DEFRAYED OR REIMBURSED BY SELLER IN ANY WAY. Should the puppy die of a birth defect within six months of the time of purchase, we will provide a replacement puppy of equal value or less value. If one of equal or less value is not available, then the buyer has to pay the cost difference. - To qualify for this warranty, you must have kept the puppy under the care of a licensed veterinarian. The Veterinarian must perform a necropsy at your cost and send copies of all findings to email@example.com for review. The care must include all vaccinations recommended by the veterinarian. To make a claim you must bring a signed certificate from the veterinarian stating cause of death and a copy of ALL of your puppy’s health records. If there are no puppies available, one will be provided from the next available litter whelped. Any shipping arrangements will be the buyer’s responsibility. Buyer understands that if for any reason he/she decides they can not keep the puppy/dog he/she MUST contact us immediately to see if we would like to consider homing the puppy/dog or at Northside Kennels discretion we may assist in finding a new home for the said puppy/dog. Buyer agrees that he/she will not register the said puppy/dog with any other kennel club other than CKC . Buyer agrees to register this puppy/dog in the following ways: (northside kennels), we will receive notification of your puppies Registration Confirmation via email from CKC. If these conditions are not met, the entire Agreement is void. If your new puppy should develop a life threatening genetic defect disease that requires your puppy to be euthanized before its 6 months old, Northside kennels agrees to replace the puppy with another of the same color and sex as soon as Northside Kennels has one available. - This guarantee covers only replacement. All veterinarian fees or other expenses incurred will be the Buyers responsibility. There will be NO refunds or Reimbursements of any money for veterinarian bills or other expenses incurred by the Buyer. Buyer understands and accepts the terms and conditions as stated above and understands there are NO other warranties or guarantees other than what is stated above. ****ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE, IF ANYTHING OCCURS THE DEPOSIT WILL BE FORWARDED TOWARDS THE NEXT LITTER/PUPPY**** The parties accept and agree to be bound by the attached Terms and Conditions governing the purchase and sale of the Dog.
Date Signature of: __________________________
Buyer Date Signature of: ______________________
Date Signature of: __________________________
Signature of Seller__________________________
Northside Kennels strives to raise happy healthy puppies!!!!!
Congrats on your new puppy!!!!